Sunday, September 5, 2010

Good bye Summer ...Hello Fall



Yes, it's true the kids are back at school and summer is coming to an end. I must say that I am sad to see it go. My family had one of our best summers yet, and we didn't even go on any vacations this year. My husband and I both put major projects on hold and we spent most of our free time with our 4 children just hanging out at the lake and enjoying life together as a family.





Now that 3 of my babies are in school full time, I am going to have much more time to blog and focus more on my shop. Some of my goals for the next few months are.. hosting at least 2 giveaways a week and I also am going to be offering product reviews with or without giveaways. I would like to be able to review at least 1 product a week. I have many new items that I will be working on in the next few months for my shop. I now am going to have some help from my dear mother who just retired. My mom worked for Annalee Dolls for 26 years and she taught me how to sew when I was little, so having her to help me is going to make a huge difference . She also is going to help me with my time management skills, which I so desperately need right now.

So, I will post more about the giveaways and product reviews later....time to go grocery shopping now. I also have to tell you about a fundraiser for a Cocker Spaniel rescue, and my wholesale line sheet I just created, my sale that's ending tomorrow, my group discount I am offering, the new place where I am consigning....see TIME MANAGEMENT!!! I need it...bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment