Thursday, July 15, 2010

Christmas In JULY sale has begun

Jingle Bells Jingle Bells Jingle all the way.....
Ok I won't torture you guys anymore, but I will let you know that the "Christmas In July" sale has started at my shop. Kid -N- Around Creations



Buy any 2 items and my shop and get your 3rd item of equal or lesser value for free. Just add your 3rd item to your shopping cart and check out as normal. I will refund you with paypal. Be sure to check out all the other great shops on Etsy who are having "Christmas In July" sales. Just do a etsy search for "cij" or "christmasinjuly" and you will find thousands of great listings. Get some early Christmas shopping done and get some great deals too!

Ho Ho Ho Merry Christmas!! (Gosh that feels so strange to say when it's 90 degrees and sunny)

3 comments:

  1. I love your puppets! They are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am here from MBC! I am a new follower! These are so cute! Come visit my blog, Mama's Little Chick and say hi and follow if you would like. :) Also visit my blog network, Mama's Little Nestwork. It is a super group of bloggers and a way to get your blog noticed.

    Mama Hen
    www.mamaslittlechick.com
    www.mamaslittlenestwork.com

    ReplyDelete